Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Tranny Mess: Lady Gaga


The hottest thing to happen to gay men at the dance club since the Edge Siren is Lady Gaga and her particular brand of hot tranny mess music, making us wonder if she's really just a drunken twink en vogue.

Think it's not possible? Who hasn't experienced her lyrics to "Just Dance" when they were 20:

I’ve had a little bit too much
All of the people start to rush.
Start to rush babe.
How does he twist a dance?
Can’t find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.
What’s go-ing out on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can’t see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what’s the name of this club?
I can’t remember but it’s alright, alright.

[Chorus:]
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Ju-just dance.


You said it brotha'... whoops, I mean, sista'... God help us all...

No comments: